Signare Tapestry Golden Lily Convertible Bag
From Signare Tapestry elegant bag featuring the Golden Lily design by John Henry Dearle from 1879. Can be used as a classic top handled handbag or, with the shoulder strap, converted into a cross body or over the shoulder bag.
- Features a modest area for storing your handbag essentials, with an open sleeve and zip up pocket also featured on the inside.
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon.
- Faux leather handle and detachable shoulder straps included.
- Fitted with a full-length zip fastener.
- Solid base with 4 studded feet.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics: 100% polyester
Bag measures (cm): W 34 x H 23 x D 12 | Handle Drop Length: 10 cm.
Weight: approximately 450g
Care instructions: clean with a damp cloth.
Golden Lily was designed by John Henry Dearle (1859-1932) for Morris & Co in 1897 and was inspired by Dearle's mentor William Morris.