Signare William Morris Strawberry Thief Blue Convertible Bag
From Signare tapestry elegant bag featuring a blue colourway of the Strawberry Thief design by William Morris. Can be used as a classic top handled handbag or, with the shoulder strap, converted into a cross body or over the shoulder bag.
- Features a modest area for storing your handbag essentials, with an open sleeve and zip up pocket also featured on the inside.
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon.
- Faux leather handle and detachable shoulder straps included.
- Fitted with a full-length zip fastener.
- Solid base with 4 studded feet.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics: 100% polyester
Bag measures (cm): W 34 x H 23 x D 12 | Handle Drop Length: 10 cm. Weight: 450g
Care instructions: clean with a damp cloth.
William Morris designed Strawberry Thief in 1883. He based the pattern and name on the thrushes which frequently stole the strawberries in the kitchen garden of his countryside home, Kelmscott Manor in the Cotswolds. Morris asked his gardener to leave the thrushes undisturbed.