Signare Tapestry Voysey Spring Flowers Convertible Bag
From Signare Tapestry elegant bag featuring an adaptation of the Spring Flowers design by architect & designer CFA Voysey (1857-1941). Can be used as a classic top handled handbag or, with the shoulder strap, converted into a cross body or over the shoulder bag.
- Features a modest area for storing your handbag essentials, with an open sleeve and zip up pocket also featured on the inside.
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon.
- Faux leather handle and detachable shoulder straps included.
- Fitted with a full-length zip fastener.
- Solid base with 4 studded feet.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics: 100% polyester
Bag measures (cm): W 34 x H 23 x D 12 | Handle Drop Length: 10 cm. Weight: 450g
Care instructions: clean with a damp cloth.
Adapted from a Spring Flowers textile design from 1918, this colourful combination of summer snapdragons, pretty butterflies, birds and tulips is a delight.
We also sell an 18" x 18" cushion and cushion cover featuring this design.