Ecoffee Reusable Cup William Morris Wandle 12 oz
Useful and beautiful, reusable, biodegradable Ecoffee Cup in the Wandle design by William Morris.
Each year, 100 billion single use coffee cups end up as landfill. The Ecoffee Cup is an environmentally responsible reusable hot drinks cup made with naturally organic bamboo fibre. It's BPA and phthalate free and at just 135 g, it's light, sturdy and best of all, biodegradable when you're finished with it.
It is fully dishwasher safe and has a resealable 'no-drip' lid. Not suitable for microwave.
- 340ml/ 12oz
- Height 11cm, Top Diameter 8.25cm, Bottom Diameter 5.5cm
- Biodegradable base material
- Cuts daily consumer waste
- Fully dishwasher safe
- Made with naturally organic bamboo fibre
- Naturally sterile: no flavour-taint
- Resealable 'no-drip' lid
- Reusable over and over
- Comes in a recyclable gift box
Morris designed Wandle in 1884 and named the design after the river that ran through his Merton Abbey workshops 'to honour our helpful stream'. It contained the soft water that plays an important part in dyeing textiles.