Ecoffee Reusable Cup William Morris Pomme 14 oz
Useful and beautiful, reusable, biodegradable Ecoffee Cup in the Pomme (Fruit) design by William Morris.
Each year, 100 billion single use coffee cups end up as landfill. The Ecoffee Cup is an environmentally responsible reusable hot drinks cup made with naturally organic bamboo fibre. It's BPA and phthalate free and at just 160 g, it's light, sturdy and best of all, biodegradable when you're finished with it.
It is fully dishwasher safe and has a resealable 'no-drip' lid. Not suitable for microwave.
- 400ml/ 14oz
- Height 13cm, Top Diameter 8.25cm, Bottom Diameter 5.5cm
- Biodegradable base material
- Cuts daily consumer waste
- Fully dishwasher safe
- Made with naturally organic bamboo fibre
- Naturally sterile: no flavour-taint
- Resealable 'no-drip' lid
- Reusable over and over
- Comes in a recyclable gift box
William Morris designed Fruit in 1865 as one of the first wallpapers for Morris & Co. The design was inspired by the fruit trees growing at Red House his home in Bexleyheath.