Ecoffee Reusable Cup William Morris Willow 14oz
Useful and beautiful, reusable, biodegradable Ecoffee Cup in the Willow design by William Morris.
Each year, 100 billion single use coffee cups end up as landfill. The Ecoffee Cup is an environmentally responsible reusable hot drinks cup made with naturally organic bamboo fibre. It's BPA and phthalate free and at just 160 g, it's light, sturdy and best of all, biodegradable when you're finished with it.
It is fully dishwasher safe and has a resealable 'no-drip' lid. Not suitable for microwave.
- 400ml/ 14oz
- Height 13 cm, Top Diameter 8.25 cm, Bottom Diameter 5.5 cm
- Biodegradable base material
- Cuts daily consumer waste
- Fully dishwasher safe
- Made with naturally organic bamboo fibre
- Naturally sterile: no flavour-taint
- Resealable 'no-drip' lid
- Reusable over and over
- Comes in a recyclable gift box
Willow Bough was designed by William Morris in 1887 and was inspired by the Willow trees growing along the banks of the river near Kelmscott Manor, his country home in the Cotswolds.